Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Song lyrics which are morally repugnant to you?  (Read 9961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Song lyrics which are morally repugnant to you?
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2007, 10:31:03 pm »

Which part?

I've little respect for people who scoff at chinese food, natrually, and I've similar sentiment for those who aren't on the crux of the wave of the fashion world.  Tasteless.

Spirit in the Sky was used on House last night.  I wanna cover that song and improve it.
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up