Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors  (Read 9882 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2008, 01:47:25 am »

well, i haven't really been in any situations where young men were attempting to drain my fluids.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2008, 04:52:40 am »

Well, I'm sure if you took your mind away from your favorite bodily fluid for a moment you can think of times when other young men sought to get you so drunk that you puked - and really getting drunk and vomitting is a far more effective way to drain fluids from a young man... and also a good way to trick a young man into relinquishing any other bodily fluid you may want too.  Which reminds me... to bring things slightly back on topic, the SO was so disgusted by his roomates piggish nature and tendency to take anything he put in the fridge that he confessed he wanted to jerk off into a bottle of Liz Blizz and leave it in the fridge for one of them to drink.  If you've ever had one of those drinks, you gotta know that no one would have a clue.  He says he doesn't remember this at all, but I remember him mentioning this to me when I was drinking one, and it turned me off to them for life.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 05:33:47 am »

The last time I drank a LizBlizz was right after I saw Brain Candy.

I was young, and thought repetition was much funnier than it really is.   I don't know how many times I said "The drink is made from Lizard cum."
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 06:12:56 am »

The last time I drank a LizBlizz was right after I saw Brain Candy.

I was young, and thought repetition was much funnier than it really is.   I don't know how many times I said "The drink is made from Lizard cum."

Thus draining the lizard . . . of its vital fluids.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2008, 01:54:10 pm »

Thus draining the lizard . . . of its vital fluids.

This whole discussion has made me want to watch Dr. Strangelove again.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Jones Soda Holiday Flavors
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2008, 04:35:00 pm »

Well, I'm sure if you took your mind away from your favorite bodily fluid for a moment you can think of times when other young men sought to get you so drunk that you puked - and really getting drunk and vomitting is a far more effective way to drain fluids from a young man... and also a good way to trick a young man into relinquishing any other bodily fluid you may want too.  Which reminds me... to bring things slightly back on topic, the SO was so disgusted by his roomates piggish nature and tendency to take anything he put in the fridge that he confessed he wanted to jerk off into a bottle of Liz Blizz and leave it in the fridge for one of them to drink.  If you've ever had one of those drinks, you gotta know that no one would have a clue.  He says he doesn't remember this at all, but I remember him mentioning this to me when I was drinking one, and it turned me off to them for life.

That poor bastard.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up