Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Juno: Quirky suckage  (Read 7630 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2008, 03:41:00 pm »

in case you guys want to make fun of me more... wind does make me cry. I got this thing from my dad where cold air/wind makes my eyes tear up something fierce. So walking around, I basically look like I'm crying all the time. It's pretty awesome.

(come on, that is prime stuff!)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 08:39:57 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 11:33:35 pm »

in case you guys want to make fun of me more... wind does make me cry. I got this thing from my dad where cold air/wind makes my eyes tear up something fierce. So walking around, I basically look like I'm crying all the time. It's pretty awesome.

(come on, that is prime stuff!)
Dude, a lot of people's eyes water when air, especially cold air, is blowing into them.

Either that or we're both limp-wristed nancy-boys.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 01:01:35 am »

no, but, mine do it like, permanently.

to the degree that my friends ask if I am crying.
and strangers give me sad looks because they think I am crying.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 01:02:24 am »

no, but, mine do it like, permanently.

to the degree that my friends ask if I am crying.
and strangers give me sad looks because they think I am crying.
Oh.  Yes.  That is unusual.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008, 04:11:41 am »

I'm trying to make some link between the wind blowing and Inev going a-bloo a-bloo a-bloo but it's just not coming.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 04:27:24 am »

maybe something about how it makes me think about how long it has been since I have been blown.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 03:53:51 pm »

I have no opinion on the movie based in fact.

That said, I am for anything with the Big Scary Nazi/Yellow M&M in it.

Really? J.K. Simmons is the Yellow M&M? Never knew! And I'm amazed to find out that Yellow is a nazi! Of course, it should really come as no surprise. Red is Big Brother, after all.

Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2008, 06:31:55 pm »

Yellow is the enabling toady to red.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2008, 03:41:25 am »

I don't have time to read this thread, but Juno was charming and funny, so fuck you and your entire family if you didn't like it.

Actually, I could not possibly care less if other people don't like it.  Chacun a son gout.

Dane Cook, however - I have no respect for anyone who thinks that he is funny.  He's not good enough to hold Patton Oswalt's balls in his mouth*.








* You know, to keep them warm.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Juno: Quirky suckage
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2008, 04:39:30 am »

Juno=middling.  LFM put it just right, so I ain't got anything to add.

Dane Cook:  What the hell?  He is worse than Carrot top, but also there is no fun in mocking Dane Cook, no relief from how unfunny he is in mocking him.  It's like shooting a gun at pudding. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up