Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Snake c*ck  (Read 6942 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 06:58:52 pm »

I'm just going to go ahead and not click that link at work.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 07:32:51 pm »

It's a dildo-copter that disrespects Garry Kasparov or someone like that. Well, the assumption was that it was disrespectful--I guess it could have been a sign of great honor, depending on the cultural context. The dildo-copter didn't clarify its intentions, so far as I know.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 10:29:02 pm »

I guess it could have been a sign of great honor, depending on the cultural context.

Did it look like a c*ck-gourd?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 03:51:34 pm »

Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 06:57:27 pm »

That would have been so much better if the guy would have shot at it instead of spanked it.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 12:40:46 am »

Id hope that my body guards would be quicker to react to a suspicious object flying towards me.

My national heritage compels me to find the idea of harmless looking gadgets killing Russians attractive anyway, but a flying helicopter cock that shot bullets out the urethra would be possibly the best thing ever.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 12:57:01 am »

It would certainly make for an interesting obituary.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 01:02:33 pm »

Hey guys! Guys! Is it ok if I post some pterodactyl porn here, just for consistence's sake, since the conversation seems to have drifted towards airborne cocks? I'll just leave the link here ok? Pterodactyl porn, guys, ok?

(I think I'll spend the day stuck in this annoying "shouting-from-a-distance-waving-my-arms-a-lot" persona)
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2008, 02:22:40 pm »

Dude, that is so wrong.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 04:35:55 pm »

More pterodactyl porn.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 07:31:40 pm »

"It can't possibly be actual pornography," I thought to myself.  "I mean, pterodactyls...that's not pornographic at all!  The link goes to College Humor, it's probably some kind of parody/spoof thing.  You know, like an animated, um, pterodactyl behaving suggestively...maybe towards a female pterodactyl...but not, you know, actual...porn.  With, like, cocks and stuff." 

Mothers, tell your children
Not to do as I have done
Not to click and gaze
With shock and misery
On the pter-

o-dact-yl

porn. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 01:27:52 pm »

I hope this is karma-deductible as education...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up