Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008  (Read 7897 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 04:06:50 am »

"You know you don't drive a woman crazy enough to buck nasty." This sentence confuses me. Is Tina saying that roast beef can't make a woman orgasm via oral sex?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 04:12:55 am »

I think the dental dam is for Tina's protection when performing analingus. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for all the world to see. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 04:17:20 am »

I think Simon and Garfunkel are pretty cool.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 01:37:45 pm »

I think the dental dam is for Tina's protection when performing analingus. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for all the world to see. 

I can't imagine why else it would be in such a girly flavor.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 02:28:21 pm »

homeboy will be none happy when he wakes up with a tampon and a thing used for tossing salads stuck to his stomach.
I think the dental dam is for Tina's protection when performing analingus. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for all the world to see. 

This is all well and good, but it kind of throws water on the whole beaver/v.a.g.i.n.a. products motif.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 05:50:54 pm »

This is all well and good, but it kind of throws water on the whole beaver/v.a.g.i.n.a. products motif.

To read a sentence which has never before been written in the history of man is one of the reasons I come here.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 11:51:33 pm »

Hall and Oates wasn't cool

What say WHAT?! Hold on, nigga! DAAAAAAMN!

That moustache alone is cooler than all of us put together can ever hope to be.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2008, 04:36:31 am »

I think the dental dam is for Tina's protection when performing analingus. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for all the world to see. 

Considering that thought, the idea of it being chocolate flavored is a bit... unsettling.
Logged
~

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2008, 06:38:22 pm »

Hmm....

Art Blakey
Art Farmer
Art Pepper
Artis Gilmore
Art Carney

I'm thinking no...

Art Carney was notorious for narcing on the negro gaffers who would smoke jays behind the Cranston Apartment set.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up