Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood themed bike of dubious quality  (Read 2668 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skloot

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood themed bike of dubious quality
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 07:34:01 pm »

That is a serious bike.  Welcome to the board.
Thanks, board-Jesus!  :D



...And as I predicted, the paint is already chipping off in small areas on the top tube, and the rainy weather here in the frigid land of Oregon has covered most of the pristine whiteness with splattery black muck. I'm glad I took pictures before I started riding it :p
I am already considering doing a future version of this, with vinyl stickers or something similar, on a real life powder-coated frame. Also not building the thing out of 25 year old parts that feel like they are cast iron would be a good idea.

edit: spelling and so forth
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 11:21:11 pm by skloot »
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up