Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: I hate Apple  (Read 26455 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I hate Apple
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2009, 10:35:29 pm »

I'll let you know what a big mistake I made once it gets here.

That's the spirit.

I'm very much turned off by apple fanaticism, but I did love my ipod.  I sure do miss it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: I hate Apple
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2009, 01:15:55 am »

Yep, I've been buying Apple shit for the past 14 years solely because of the superior marketing. Also, I am a huge fag.

You sure got me pegged.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: I hate Apple
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2009, 02:23:47 am »

I knew it!
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: I hate Apple
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2009, 02:36:43 am »

I am no match for the Internets.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up