Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Volvo of Despair  (Read 1588 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Volvo of Despair
« on: January 18, 2009, 04:11:24 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Volvo of Despair
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 07:46:16 pm »

That particular design of the Thor's-hammer-pendant-instead-of-a-cross-because-we-want-to-rebel-against-Christianity-while-looking-almost-exactly-like-it looks so much like a cock-and-balls that I have little ability to appreciate the story in any other manner. My inner twelve year old is just completely laughing at the men with the cocks around their necks.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Volvo of Despair
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 09:22:10 pm »

That particular design of the Thor's-hammer-pendant-instead-of-a-cross-because-we-want-to-rebel-against-Christianity-while-looking-almost-exactly-like-it looks so much like a cock-and-balls that I have little ability to appreciate the story in any other manner. My inner twelve year old is just completely laughing at the men with the cocks around their necks.

Wait. What?
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Volvo of Despair
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 01:38:24 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Volvo of Despair
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 01:48:39 am »

What a lively conversation.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Volvo of Despair
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 08:56:53 am »

They don't look like they are despairing at all. They look like have a volvo of rocking the fuck out.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Volvo of Despair
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 06:30:32 pm »

This is not the Volvo of Despair. This is the Volvo of Destroying Your Motherfuck*ng Mind! Destroying Your Brain! Warping Your Fragile Sense of Reality!

If Lemmy drove a Volvo instead of a chariot and two goats named Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder, it would be this Volvo!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Volvo of Despair
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 07:22:30 pm »

This is not the Volvo of Despair. This is the Volvo of Destroying Your Motherfuck*ng Mind! Destroying Your Brain! Warping Your Fragile Sense of Reality!

If Lemmy drove a Volvo instead of a chariot and two goats named Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder, it would be this Volvo!

THESE KNIVES!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up