Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chris is not first man to lose mind on diet of white wine and car payments 32409  (Read 3607 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Please respect the seven-second delay we use.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE

FUCK these people who want me to make a comic. FUCK them.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up