Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome CocoChanels  (Read 1195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Welcome CocoChanels
« on: July 06, 2009, 09:16:54 pm »

Welcome to our newest member, CocoChanels .

Coco would like to know more about XRumer 5.0 Palladium, which appears to be a forum spamming tool. Coco is not only French, but, according to another forum profile, it is her job to be so French.

http://www.otherhealth.com/members/cocochanels.html

Have a nice, short stay Coco!
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome CocoChanels
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 09:31:05 pm »

Coco is a male. It is a HE who is French.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome CocoChanels
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 09:35:41 pm »

Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1]   Go Up