Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome CocoChanels  (Read 1198 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Welcome CocoChanels
« on: July 06, 2009, 09:16:54 pm »

Welcome to our newest member, CocoChanels .

Coco would like to know more about XRumer 5.0 Palladium, which appears to be a forum spamming tool. Coco is not only French, but, according to another forum profile, it is her job to be so French.

http://www.otherhealth.com/members/cocochanels.html

Have a nice, short stay Coco!
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome CocoChanels
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 09:31:05 pm »

Coco is a male. It is a HE who is French.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome CocoChanels
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 09:35:41 pm »

Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1]   Go Up