Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Compilation/Anthology questions  (Read 10193 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Compilation/Anthology questions
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2009, 04:36:22 pm »

Mafia Wars and Farmtown are in a competition to determine which is the most annoying app to non-players and former players.
1. penis over annoying game message
2. Move penis to "hide" popup tool
3. Click Hide and pick "Hide Mafia Wars"
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Compilation/Anthology questions
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2009, 05:02:52 pm »

Seems like I keep hiding that kind of stuff but it keeps rising from the dead. Where do I click on "REALLY hide this, FOREVER."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Compilation/Anthology questions
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2009, 05:12:49 pm »

A post dense with knowledge and facts.

Spencersage,

That shit was complete and thorough.  Your post was filled with probably more information than all of my posts here combined.  I mean... I just... who the fuck am I kidding?   You've done a much better job than me in three targeted posts.  You might as well take my post count and cans.

In fact...my account is yours.   I just emailed you the login and password info.



Everyone else,

Sorry this didn't work out in the first 1000ish posts.   It'll get better real soon.

Just... sorry.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Compilation/Anthology questions
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2009, 05:17:59 pm »

Seems like I keep hiding that kind of stuff but it keeps rising from the dead. Where do I click on "REALLY hide this, FOREVER."

Hide will keep it from showing up in your news feed but if you want to stop getting invitations then you have to Block the application as well. I wish there was just one "make this go away forever" button.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Compilation/Anthology questions
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2009, 10:23:06 pm »

It also won't hide it when your friends talk about it in their status updates.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

spencersage

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 15
  • I'm a mighty pirate.
    • View Profile
Re: Compilation/Anthology questions
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2009, 01:31:48 am »

A post dense with flattery, sorrow, and hopelessness.

It's okay, smick!  No need to apologize!  I emailed you your login and password info back, so you can have it.

You are obviously an upstanding fellow, as evidenced by your "1000ish" posts.

And, if you think about it, did I truly post in the spirit of Achewood?  Achewood has never been about being "dense with knowledge and facts."  Rather, isn't the Spirit of Achewood about tumbling Ass-over-Teakettle into the great unknown territory of Words, Pictures, and Interesting Fellows?  I would like to think that Mr. Smuckles would agree.

Nay, sir, if there is a truly (Achewoodian?  Achewoodish?  Achewoody?) character here, 'tis you.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up