Hey guys, n00b here. Avid Achewood reader, read the whole archive about a year ago, have started re-reading, and I'm thinking about just buying in print form instead. I'm having some trouble deciding what to get/which editions, what have you, and I'm looking for a little guidance from the pros. (I promise, I've already scoured the forum/achewood shop/amazon and can't seem to find the information I need)
I know that Dark hoss has published TGOF and Vol. II. I know that TGOF doesn't include the alt-texts or Chris' commentary (bummer). I know that Vol. II includes both. What I would like to know is:
What are the differences between the original Vol. II and the Dark hoss Vol. II? (Besides the cover, etc.)
Do the original compilations available through the Achewood site contain alt-texts? commentary? Do they contain every comic? (are they "complete," essentially)
If I'm looking for the complete experience in print, do I want the originals, or do I want to wait as Dark hoss slowly anthologizes each one into a sleek collector's edition?
Does Dark hoss even plan to do so?
Sorry for all of the questions, but I've looked absolutely EVERYWHERE and can't find the answers. Thanks in advance for the help, guys!
Spence