Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: So much for puppy 2.0  (Read 4048 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: So much for puppy 2.0
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 08:47:30 pm »

I have two friends who are hairdressers who were also collecting hair for booms.  Don't know if it's the same organization or not.  I also heard a news report saying that hair was not absorbent enough and they were going to discontinue using it. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up