Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: So much for puppy 2.0  (Read 4063 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: So much for puppy 2.0
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 08:47:30 pm »

I have two friends who are hairdressers who were also collecting hair for booms.  Don't know if it's the same organization or not.  I also heard a news report saying that hair was not absorbent enough and they were going to discontinue using it. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up