Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Potato Flakes  (Read 5069 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes6
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 09:14:12 pm »

sometimes at the grocery store when people are buying cat food I have this nightmare image of them eating it.

...which, you know, is pretty possible.

fookin prawns
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 10:03:30 pm »

These last few recipe suggestions have not been very helpful.  :D

Also true.  Unless you were inspired to mix it with pet food and feed it to an animal, or say... the homeless. 

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 02:26:43 pm »

Also true.  Unless you were inspired to mix it with pet food and feed it to an animal, or say... the homeless. 



it beats the hell out of hospital food.

sorry paul.

all i would know to do is make it per the directions on the back of the box,
push it around listlessly on my plate,
taste it,
grimace,
and throw it out.

sorry.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 04:23:22 pm »

all i would know to do is make it per the directions on the back of the box,
push it around listlessly on my plate,
taste it,
grimace,
and throw it out.

You could put butter on it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 04:45:20 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 09:40:46 pm »

Make and layer on top of the meat mix the fake taters.

Just to be clear, you are saying to prepare the mashed potatoes per the instructions on the box before layering on top of the meat and veggie mixture?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 09:41:30 pm »

I made something
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 10:46:11 pm »

Here's something you can make.   It means something.



Edited to add:  It's important.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:33:39 pm by smick »
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 11:25:45 pm »

I went to a warehouse club with my friend today, and, among other things, bought a 2 lb box of Panko breadcrumbs. I made super fabulous crispy pork chops tonight. I did not dip them in applesauce.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 01:20:18 am »

I made something

gravy is a side dish?  that is a rad idea.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 05:15:43 am »

gravy is a side dish?  that is a rad idea.

It had spam in it. 

Oh, and I went to heat up the leftovers today for lunch.  Discovered the sugar snap peas that I had heated up the night before.  Totally forgot to get them out of the microwave and put them on the table.  Ha ha.  They had only been in there for 12 hours or so, so I went ahead and ate them.  Yum!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Flakes
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 03:48:33 pm »

I went to a warehouse club with my friend today...

For a brief instance I imagined you dancing to techno with glo sticks.

I got me some panko at Costco too.  Mmmmm.... crunch
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up