Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 29243 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2011, 06:09:10 pm »

El Guapo!

El Guapo is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. He has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But he is provided with fins for swimming.

El Guapo is larger than frogs!
El Guapo is dangerous, so if you see him where people are swimming, you shout:

Look out, there's El Guapo!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2011, 06:14:51 pm »

So it's probably been 2-3 years since I've read the strip (regularly) so I guess I have some archives to go back and read.
Only if and when you have 15 minutes free.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2011, 06:27:53 pm »

El Guapo!

El Guapo is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. He has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But he is provided with fins for swimming.

El Guapo is larger than frogs!
El Guapo is dangerous, so if you see him where people are swimming, you shout:

Look out, there's El Guapo!

that reminds me of this.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2011, 07:15:16 pm »

Only if and when you have 15 minutes free.

Zing!  Have a can.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2011, 05:50:12 am »

Are you coming back for real, or was this just a tease?

Eh, I'm back in town to root through the stuff I left in the basement. Figured I'd clean up some stuff while I was here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up