Ladies and gents, I have about 100 back issues of Bon Appetit from 2001 - 2008 that I have been hoarding jealously for years. I am going through them and putting them into digital storage (via Epicurious.com, which is much simpler than trying to retype them all) and I am going to give them up, but...it's hard. This collection has been one of my prized possessions for years, but they are not getting used and I really need to reclaim the space.
So, friends, I'm giving them away. To you, my foodie amigos, because I know you will appreciate them. Carlos has already asked for two issues to complete his collection, but that leaves a huge stack of beautifully photographed food-porn mags just begging for a good home. Who wants some? I have eight each of the Thanksgiving, Grilling, and Travel issues, plus a bunch of annual food survey issues and more regional-themed issues than I can count. So if you have a particular interest, let me know in this thread (and PM me your address if you weren't on the Christmas exchange last year) and I'll be happy to send a magazine or two zipping your way, gratis.
They really are chock-full of fantastic, inspiring recipes -- especially the older editions, which were fatter and had fewer ads. So far I have been through seven magazines and I have digitally archived 61 recipes. And if you want the whole collection, well...you can have it for the cost of postage. As long as you promise...to love them as I have.