Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: MCA, Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys has died.  (Read 10587 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: MCA, Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys has died.
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2012, 06:53:28 am »

I really liked when No Doubt covered this song. I did not know it was a cover until recently. but.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: MCA, Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys has died.
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2012, 03:36:03 pm »

I really liked when No Doubt covered this song. I did not know it was a cover until recently. but.

That is one of my favourite songs, and music videos, of all time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up