Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: December 20, 2013 Now that's pickin'  (Read 3857 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: December 20, 2013 Now that's pickin'
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2013, 10:18:33 pm »

Schlemiel and schlemazel is my favorite pair of words. I am a schlemiel unfortunately. And I live with a schlemazel. Lots of funny events where he drops something, I trip over it and recover but unbalance a shelf which falls on his precious childhood drum. Like Rube Goldberg level clumsiness events.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up