Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wedding Wrongness  (Read 7776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Wedding Wrongness
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2004, 09:12:36 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I mean, what mental process led him to believe that was warranted?


Alcohol.
And being one of those. That was my thought when I saw it. I've been to enough idiot's weddings to know that there's one of those at every reception.

But, well, what made any of it warranted is still really honestly beyond me.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Wedding Wrongness
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2004, 09:13:44 pm »

Yep, I meant lute - if you read my post "Culinary disaster:" you'll understand that I'm recovering from food poisoning, so I ain't all that with it.  

Yeah, what's that guy doing with his shirt off?  He ain't all that!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Wedding Wrongness
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2004, 12:11:55 am »

Quote from: "slink"
I'm thinking I gotta get me invited to a wedding soon.
I could go with theirs.


Those people put WAY too much information in their ad. Recipe for disaster; I know who, I know where and I know when. All I need now is the info on both sets of parents and I got at least two houses to rob that will be empty for about 12 hours that day.

YEEE-HAW!
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Wedding Wrongness
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2004, 12:51:31 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Even better, to signify your unity with you new bride have her help with a 3D.


that would kick teh ass.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Wedding Wrongness
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2004, 03:15:22 am »

No more gaming nonsense in the Lounge this time. Back to wedding wrongness!

MODERATE'D
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up