I think the rasslin' wedding would be worse than that. All standing inside a ring, all showing the bride on the NuptialTron cutting a promo on the groom's old girlfriends, all pyro and theme music as the bride walks down the aisle, somebody getting smacked in the head with a STEEEEEL chair.
And if you had it Mexico you'd need a 6-sided ring and everybody wearing masks.
Someone. Quick.
Marry me. This is the most awesome idea
ever.
I would totally want to come out and climb up on the turnbuckle, resplendent in my feather-trimmed robe, name all embroidered across the back, and thrust the rings (which would have to weigh ten pounds each and have inset lacquered American flags) up into the air triumphantly. I want all the roles traditionally filled by children to be
midgets, dressed in unitards with airbrushed-on tuxedo fronts. I want a Spanish Announce Buffet Table. Surely any woman would be proud and delighted to hear Her Man emit an ear-piercing WHOOOOOO instead of a wishy-washy "I do".