Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Viagra Spam  (Read 5954 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Viagra Spam
« on: August 07, 2003, 07:14:18 pm »

I've been getting this spam questioning whether or not I can please my woman...

and I'm wondering...

WHO TALKED?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Viagra Spam
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 07:23:40 pm »

I get these ALL THE TIME.  

My c*ck is fine the way it is, thank you.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Viagra Spam
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 07:43:21 pm »

My favorite spam subject line ever:

"SATISFY YOUR WOMAN, YOU PINDICK"

It's the only time I've actually been abused by spam.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Viagra Spam
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 07:53:37 pm »

I got spam that made me cry once.

It was a coupon for disposable diapers.  But it was just so beautifully written.

Capn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
Viagra Spam
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 08:09:55 pm »

Please forward these to me, I need all the help I can get.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Viagra Spam
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 08:26:45 pm »

Capn, all you need to do is take a really hot bath. Soak for a long time, until your body is hot all the way through and supple. Now, grab the tip of the object in question, and pull it out to the desired length. Hold it in this position until the body cools down. Voila! No herbs or drugs or pumps needed!
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Viagra Spam
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2003, 08:41:25 pm »

HELP ME.
I AM A PERSONAL ASSISTUNT, ADMIN. FOR PRESIDENT KABUTO IN NAIROBEE. UNFORTUNEDLY, A VISHUS DICTATOR HAS TAKEN HOLD OF THE POWER AND IS FORMING AN EVIL LEFTWING REJIME.
PRESIDENT KABUTO HAD MILLIONS SAVED THROUGH HIS, GENEROUS CHARITUBLE SAVINGS, AND I RECWIRE HELP FREEING IT FROM THE GRASPS OF THIS DICTATER.
IF YOU SUPPLY ME WITH YOUR BANK ACKOWNT DETAILS, I WILL DEPOSIT THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. FROM THERE I WILL BE ABUL TO MOVE IT LATER, LEAVING YOU WITH 10 PURCENT OF THE APPROCKSIMATELY FOURTEIN MILLION CANADIAN DOLLARS.
PLEEZE SEE IT IN YOUR HEART TO HELP A COUNTRY WITHOUT A DECENT ACKADEMIC SYSTEM, AND INFERIOUR KEYBOARDS.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Viagra Spam
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2003, 08:57:51 pm »

lol slink

God, I get about 400 of those a day.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Viagra Spam
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2003, 09:10:13 pm »

Quote from: "jough"

God, I get about 400 of those a day.


Don't we all!
Some day I want to actually sit and watch someone reply to it with their bank details. Oh how we'd laugh!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Viagra Spam
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2003, 09:41:09 pm »

Somebody tell me why I would want a GIANT hoss COCK!!!!! 59KGOL4, and what I would do with it.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

V-Adore

  • Guest
Viagra Spam
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2003, 10:21:13 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
Somebody tell me why I would want a GIANT hoss COCK!!!!! 59KGOL4, and what I would do with it.

I think this can be best summed up by my personal favorite spam subject ever:

YOUR COCK SO BIG USE IT AS A WEAPON
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up