Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Eat Tomatos More Frequently  (Read 7643 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« on: May 23, 2004, 12:12:31 am »


March 11, 2004

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 01:45:11 am »

I'm all down with hella tomatos in my back yard. Also two massive potato plants, among many other things.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
ETMF
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2004, 09:18:57 pm »

Eat Tomatos More Frequently has developed into a sort of a motto for me.  It began as a bit of improv comedy in prank form.  Just behind the house I grew up in from age 7 til 19 ran a rail line.  Back in those days all of the street crossings were at grade so waiting for a train to pass through was a common scene in my memory of youth.  On one such occasion while waiting at the crossing with my Mother and some other people, a car passed by stenciled in huge letters "ETMF."  Having just learned a day or two earlier from my father that those letters stood for East Texas Motor Freight I decided to share my new found knowledge.  So I asked "Hey, I'll bet you don't know what that means."  So my mother who has this huge silly streak spouted out "Eat Tomatos..." and I, who has an equally huge silly streak completed her thought "More Frequently" I said, "How did you know that?"  "Really" she said, that's incredible, I was just making that up."  Well that's as far as it got because I couldn't keep a straight face.  My Mom is a good sport so we had a great laugh.  After that Eat Tomatos More Frequently became a part of our lexicon.  Since I love tomatos so much I think it's a perfect motto for me or anyone who loves tomatos like I do.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
March 21, 2004
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2004, 09:22:48 pm »


March 21, 2004

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: ETMF
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2004, 10:05:17 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Eat Tomatos More Frequently has developed into a sort of a motto for me.  It began as a bit of improv comedy in prank form.  Just behind the house I grew up in from age 7 til 19 ran a rail line.  Back in those days all of the street crossings were at grade so waiting for a train to pass through was a common scene in my memory of youth.  On one such occasion while waiting at the crossing with my Mother and some other people, a car passed by stenciled in huge letters "ETMF."  Having just learned a day or two earlier from my father that those letters stood for East Texas Motor Freight I decided to share my new found knowledge.  So I asked "Hey, I'll bet you don't know what that means."  So my mother who has this huge silly streak spouted out "Eat Tomatos..." and I, who has an equally huge silly streak completed her thought "More Frequently" I said, "How did you know that?"  "Really" she said, that's incredible, I was just making that up."  Well that's as far as it got because I couldn't keep a straight face.  My Mom is a good sport so we had a great laugh.  After that Eat Tomatos More Frequently became a part of our lexicon.  Since I love tomatos so much I think it's a perfect motto for me or anyone who loves tomatos like I do.

~Paul


Wow, that's a really cute story.

Make sure you tell your boyfriend that one after you're done sucking each others' dicks.

Fag.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 12:56:23 am »

Oh Jough your vacation is just making you crankier you are so mean.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: ETMF
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2004, 01:04:41 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Wow, that's a really cute story.

Make sure you tell your boyfriend that one after you're done sucking each others' dicks.

Fag.


This is from the dude that's just introduced us to his imaginary girlfriend.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2004, 01:12:43 am »

Uh, Paul are you waiting 2 months to show us the progress of your tomato plant, or are you not aware that it's May instead of March?  Or did your tomatoes fall into a chrono-synclastic infundilubum?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2004, 01:22:40 am »


March 28, 2004

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2004, 01:24:22 am »


April 14, 2004


April 29, 2004

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2004, 01:25:05 am »


May 03, 2004

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2004, 01:26:35 am »


May 09, 2004

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2004, 01:28:54 am »






May 20, 2004

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2004, 01:49:09 am »

Well, OK then.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2004, 02:31:22 am »

The kid's ok, though, right? I mean, the plant didn't do anything bad, right? Because that kid looks haunted.

also, you know how when some people go on vacation, they just end up hanging around the house?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up