Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance  (Read 2281 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
« on: May 24, 2004, 05:55:55 am »

Does anyone still have that animated GIF? I'd like a link, if so.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 04:30:54 pm »

Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 10:39:35 pm »

Noah, please do be kind and self-host that image. Yeah, it's my avatar (or at least one of them), but I can't just be giving away extra bandwidth and stuff, yadig?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 01:02:53 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Noah, please do be kind and self-host that image. Yeah, it's my avatar (or at least one of them), but I can't just be giving away extra bandwidth and stuff, yadig?

I hadn't thought of that issue. I just have plagiarist.com on my hotlink list.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2004, 03:35:07 am »

No problemo, Cort. Hell, I've got a start page I can access from anywhere because a bookmark list/folder is too limiting when it comes to important stuff.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 05:24:07 am »

Oh, I wasn't going to use it on a website or anything, I just wanted to show it to a friend. Thanks!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up