Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k  (Read 1831 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile

I thought it was funny in yesterday's strip and I still think Dennis Quaid memorabilia is a concept that has not been fully played out. I wonder if he has any Randy Quaid stuff.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 11:38:02 am »

I'm just digging his usage of eBay pseudo1337-speak, mostly.
Logged
goose means greedy

Lane

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 40
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lanemcfadden.net
5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 01:42:22 pm »

So does one of the Framley personal ads reference Dennis Quaid, or perhaps rice?  I couldn't bring myself to read them all.
Logged
He gets with the ladies, but in the end they do not like him.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 02:19:42 pm »

I haven't read 'em all, but some of them are pretty funny.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2004, 09:26:19 pm »

Hahah, I love this one. I love the pause and the "But he knows I don't know that."
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up