Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Links to Old Gap and The Navy.  (Read 2448 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

satchel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
Links to Old Gap and The Navy.
« on: August 07, 2003, 07:43:11 pm »

Maybe Onstad put those links on his site to poke fun at the other Dumbrella sites for taking him off of their link lists. (A comment on the other sites linking to commercial entities while refusing to support a small indie act like himself?) Or perhaps, also in a reaction to the Dumbrellates, he was saying ‘Links are stupid. Look, I linked to these corporate monsters. Obviously pointless.’

I always thought his apparently contentious relationship with the other  Dumbrellates was an act, now I’m not sure.
Logged
[size=10]Remember when Buffy's mom grounded her, sighing that the world wasn't going to end if Buffy didn't go out with her friends that night? But the world really was going to end![/size]
Pages: [1]   Go Up