Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28  (Read 2644 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« on: May 28, 2004, 09:48:08 pm »

Ok, on Monday, Uncle Culpepper can have an interaction with Beef, then he's on the first hoss carriage back to Louisiana.

BTW, this is my first first post.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

V-Adore

  • Guest
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 10:04:24 pm »

Even if all the rest of the strips in this storyline had blown, this would have redeemed it all.

IDEAL
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 10:04:52 pm »

Yay! He said Pusillanimous! That was one of mine in the word thread.

I feel validated.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 10:12:23 pm »

LN is going to be fuck*ng DANGEROUS after his dealings with the Colonel.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 10:26:15 pm »

Onstad's right; my colloquial interactions DO need more use of the phrase "mortal coil".
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 11:06:06 pm »

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!

EDITED TO BE LESS ANNOYING.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 11:39:31 pm »

Very camp footwork with the cloak 'shruf'ing there.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2004, 01:57:10 am »

Love the strip, but I don't think a Southern Gentleman of Uncle Culpepper's ilk would say "Forsooth".  He's southern, not Shakespearean.  

LN seems to be diggin' on the new style.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2004, 03:34:01 pm »

Dang, all he said was "yankee." Is he an Orioles fan or something?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2004, 02:15:31 pm »

My weekend was free from the hand of Dixie.  It was a boring rain-all-weekend and spend-most-of-your-free-time-with-boyfriend's-family type weekend.  It's been raining constantly since Thursday here.  Sigh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2004, 09:06:06 pm »

CortJstr, clearly you have the wrong idea about the lingering resentments since Lincoln launched The War Of Northern Aggression. (Yes, there really are people who call it that with a straight face. I've met them.)
I loved "shruf" too, slink. I know there's a word that describes that category of words but I can't remember it. Like "pow!" and "bam!" and "biff!" and "kablooey!"
Like "whizz" and "ping!"
What is the word? Damn it.
Logged

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2004, 09:07:57 pm »

Onomatopœia! Whew.
Update: 6000th! [woohoo].
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2004, 09:42:26 pm »

MAD props for using œ, sir.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2004, 09:42:57 pm »

Quote from: "TALKYdude"
CortJstr, clearly you have the wrong idea about the lingering resentments since Lincoln launched The War Of Northern Aggression. (Yes, there really are people who call it that with a straight face. I've met them.)

My US History teacher in high school used it, and a few arguments about states' rights, more or less straightfacedly. He was Nebraskan, though, and I think he was trying to get our honor-student goats, but who knows?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I demand my Satisfaction. -May 28
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2004, 04:34:20 pm »

Much, much better.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up