Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: am-bu-lance: June 2/04  (Read 7370 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2004, 08:11:15 pm »

Hehe, that's cool.  Here is what I think Spongebath could be seen riding:

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/09.25.97/art-9739.html

What do ya'll think?

Quote from: "side_show"
I tried so hard to find an image of this, but I didn't come very close:

http://www.hiwheel.com/site_graphics/cust_photos/larry_mini2.jpg
or
http://www.hiwheel.com/site_graphics/cust_photos/charlesh1.jpg

I love finding stuff like this - these people exist in the world, they're going their thing.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2004, 08:19:30 pm »

No, I think it needs to be longer and lower to the ground.

You know I saw a kid ridding a lowrider bike down the street and almost cracked up.  Bikes are always silly to me.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2004, 08:23:21 pm »

Quote from: "miles"

What do ya'll think?


There'd have to be all scuff marks, what with the hat and all.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2004, 09:12:34 pm »

Am I the only one who thinks that Unc and Tina were taken off in the ambulance as a result of complications from the use of a barbed c*ck?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2004, 09:24:08 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Am I the only one who thinks that Unc and Tina were taken off in the ambulance as a result of complications from the use of a barbed c*ck?

Except that you would think that cats would be used to that sort of thing, that being species-normal and all.

Also: u dei and in hel.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2004, 09:28:10 pm »

I know this has been discussed in a thread of yor' but when I know not.  I remember it as being one of the funniest threads we've ever had though.  Maybe from the Molly and Beef in heaven story line?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2004, 09:36:00 pm »

STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2004, 10:56:00 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Am I the only one who thinks that Unc and Tina were taken off in the ambulance as a result of complications from the use of a barbed c*ck?

The thing I was wondering -- "Why would they both be taken away in an ambulance?" -- was solved for me when the following scenario materialized on its own in my brain:

- Unc and Tina are doin' it
- Unc's Condition causes him to collapse upon Tina
- Tina is put in some sort of shock resulting from being pinned under a comatose Unc, presumably in a compromising position

I couldn't help it, it just ... popped in there.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2004, 11:39:18 pm »

We really need JL and some of her trademark tears, or at least her fearsome mod powers, to stop this madness.
Because I know jough won't.
Logged
goose means greedy

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2004, 11:46:38 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
We really need JL and some of her trademark tears, or at least her fearsome mod powers, to stop this madness.
Because I know jough won't.

Given we're discussing the content of today's strip, which involved feline sexual encounters and low-rider Cypress Hill lookin' guys hangin' out on the dirt, how is it not relevant?

I'm just curious.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2004, 11:56:39 pm »

Touché, sir.
Logged
goose means greedy

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2004, 12:41:09 am »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Am I the only one who thinks that Unc and Tina were taken off in the ambulance as a result of complications from the use of a barbed c*ck?

The thing I was wondering -- "Why would they both be taken away in an ambulance?" -- was solved for me when the following scenario materialized on its own in my brain:

- Unc and Tina are doin' it
- Unc's Condition causes him to collapse upon Tina
- Tina is put in some sort of shock resulting from being pinned under a comatose Unc, presumably in a compromising position

I couldn't help it, it just ... popped in there.


um, howzabout:

Uncle has a Bout of Condition, and being with Tina at the time of the Bout, she calls the ambulance, being that Uncle is in the midst of the Bout and unable to call.

Being a Classy Girl like She Is, Tina went to the hospital with Uncle to make sure he would be ok.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Flenker

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 68
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picdump.org/gallery/chris
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2004, 07:44:06 am »

Something I am wondering is why is Roast Beef in the dark with the shades drawn....  I guess it fits him, just to be sitting with no lights on, alone
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2004, 12:45:27 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
I know this has been discussed in a thread of yor' but when I know not.  I remember it as being one of the funniest threads we've ever had though.  Maybe from the Molly and Beef in heaven story line?


this looks like incredible prediction of storyline to me
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2004, 02:26:19 pm »

Yep, I guess the food poisoning has made me psychic.  How cool is that!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up