Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day  (Read 8494 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2004, 09:30:29 pm »

Crackleheads.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2004, 09:54:15 pm »

Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.

What are the rules regarding nudity?  Are engorged phalluses encouraged or allowed?  What about in silouette?

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2004, 09:57:21 pm »

I thought the idea was to cleverly avoid showing the secret junk, like those sequences in Austin Powers. But maybe Joughs junk is such that there is no way to hide it. I suggest painting it silver, hanging a flag from it and marching in the fourth of July parade.

Proudly.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2004, 10:07:42 pm »

Well, today is Flag Day, so I was going to do something dramatic, like have a bald eagle land on it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2004, 10:10:30 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Well, today is Flag Day, so I was going to do something dramatic, like have a bald eagle land on it.

You're aware that eagles tend to have talons and beaks right?
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2004, 03:07:06 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.


YOU HAVE LOCKED THREADS FOR LESS
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2004, 04:13:27 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.


I didn't know you raised chickens.  Leghorn?  Rhode Island Red?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2004, 06:14:18 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.


YOU HAVE LOCKED THREADS FOR LESS


True, but I'm not a moderator anymore.  So let someone else deal with it now.

MY GIRL WANTS TO PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIIII-IIIIME

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2004, 11:11:01 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.


YOU HAVE LOCKED THREADS FOR LESS


True, but I'm not a moderator anymore.  So let someone else deal with it now.


Dealt.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up