Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beef apotheosized? - 4 June 2004  (Read 5114 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Beef apotheosized? - 4 June 2004
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2004, 01:59:16 am »

Achewood has been awesome lately! This actually reminds me of the South Park movie, with Kenny dying. Flying around in space and then plummeting towards hell. I just hope Roast Beef isn't going to back to hell. I bet Onstad would hate me for making that comparison.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Beef apotheosized? - 4 June 2004
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2004, 03:45:28 am »

Quote from: "Noah"
I bet Onstad would hate me for making that comparison.


Don't fret.  Onstad hates us all, no matter what we do!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Beef apotheosized? - 4 June 2004
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2004, 04:34:36 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Noah"
I bet Onstad would hate me for making that comparison.


Don't fret.  Onstad hates us all, no matter what we do!


Kinda like Jough!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Beef apotheosized? - 4 June 2004
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2004, 08:55:44 am »

I only hate some of you.

But I hate with love!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up