Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: outside  (Read 4450 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
outside
« on: June 04, 2004, 06:50:09 pm »

it's a stellarly fantastic outside day.  the clouds are archetypes.  there's a breeze, and the humidity isn't condensing into sweet-tea, for a change.

i might have to go find a hill and find critters in the sky.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: outside
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 06:51:44 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
it's a stellarly fantastic outside day.  the clouds are archetypes.  there's a breeze, and the humidity isn't condensing into sweet-tea, for a change.

i might have to go find a hill and find critters in the sky.

No, it's friggin' rainy and grey. Forecast for tomorrow: more grey with a side of depressing drizzle.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
outside
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 06:57:27 pm »

Gorgeous in Kansas.  Disc golf it is directly after work.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: outside
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 06:58:01 pm »

In the rodent infested dungeon which surrounds me, the days are all the same.  And the cubes are all gelatinous.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: outside
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2004, 06:59:55 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

No, it's friggin' rainy and grey. Forecast for tomorrow: more grey with a side of depressing drizzle.


gloomy gus, don't rain ants on my picnic.

with kindest regards,
dog paddlin' in denial.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
outside
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2004, 07:15:25 pm »

It's beautiful here in Winnipeg, but there's an air show tomorrow, so there's all sorts of crazy planes roaring overhead and cutting up the sky.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
outside
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2004, 07:35:24 pm »

Warm (~ 22 C) and sunny here in Seattle.  I should be outside preparring for tomorrow's moving sale.  Of course, it's going to rain tomorrow, but I'll still miss the weather up here.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: outside
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2004, 07:48:06 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

No, it's friggin' rainy and grey. Forecast for tomorrow: more grey with a side of depressing drizzle.


We have a softball game tomorrow morning.  Allllllllllll week long, the forecast for Saturday was sunny and low 70's.  Now they've changed it to fuck*ng RAIN.

Weathermen, all y'all are bitches.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: outside
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2004, 08:55:46 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
We have a softball game tomorrow morning.  Allllllllllll week long, the forecast for Saturday was sunny and low 70's.  Now they've changed it to fuck*ng RAIN.

Weathermen, all y'all are bitches.


Quote from: "Lewis Black"
And what does the word meteorologist mean in English? It means LIAR!
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
outside
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2004, 09:08:31 pm »

Today, I was at work all day. But every once in a while, someone would want to sit outside, so I'd have a few glorious moments of outside time. ALSO. We're having some sort of pig barbecue tomorrow (August, I am EXPECTING YOU), so there were a few guys smoking some pigs all day. So every time I opened the door, I was greeted with the delicious scent of woodsmoke mixed with searing porkflesh. Mmmmm. If they could make a perfume that smelled like that, I'd marry the first woman I met that wore it.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
outside
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2004, 09:24:38 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Mmmmm. If they could make a perfume that smelled like that, I'd marry the first woman I met that wore it.


i don't mean this meanly, but i'm guessing you are Young'ed?  Because if you were Old'ed, you would know better than to tempt Fate thusly?

because, i'm all having images of a women that would wear a perfume that smells like bbq, DUE TO PUNISHMENT.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
outside
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2004, 09:35:58 pm »

Outside is lame.  It gave me a sunburn today.  Boo.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
outside
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2004, 09:55:41 pm »

Today in Lincoln it's very nice. It would have been even nicer had I had any reason to go outside besides helping my father haul garage detritus to the dump (Big Move Element #751,594).

The first decent day at college I spent out on the quad playing Bridge &c; I did, in fact, get a sunburn for my trouble. Sun does normally fry my pasty, pasty flesh*, but that was an unpleasant surprise.

* Why, yes, I am an 8-HD Stereotype. How kind of you to notice.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
outside
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2004, 03:34:27 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

The first decent day at college I spent out on the quad playing Bridge &c; I did, in fact, get a sunburn for my trouble.


After a hiatus of about 3 years, my bridge club is getting back together in 10 days.  I'm psyched.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
outside
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2004, 03:36:05 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Today, I was at work all day. But every once in a while, someone would want to sit outside, so I'd have a few glorious moments of outside time. ALSO. We're having some sort of pig barbecue tomorrow (August, I am EXPECTING YOU), so there were a few guys smoking some pigs all day. So every time I opened the door, I was greeted with the delicious scent of woodsmoke mixed with searing porkflesh. Mmmmm. If they could make a perfume that smelled like that, I'd marry the first woman I met that wore it.


Probably not gonna happen, but what time is it going on -- lunch or dinner?

Also, if I want barbequed pork I'll make it myself, and probably better.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up