Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Serializer June 7  (Read 1830 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Serializer June 7
« on: June 08, 2004, 03:44:36 am »

Nate Small x Achewood Manor = a lot of gnashing of teeth on this messageboard, I am betting.

He really wants to figure out how to make a living just writing and abandon us, doesn't he.  But it's so much better with pictures.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Serializer June 7
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 03:48:32 am »

I beat you by four minutes.  That being said, since you are such a wonderful person, I'm going to lock my thread instead of yours.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Serializer June 7
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 10:58:13 am »

Thanks, August, I needed that.  You are a true gentleman.  (I was staring into space while writing that post for a whole four minutes? It really was a hard day.)
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Serializer June 7
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2004, 12:58:13 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Nate Small x Achewood Manor = a lot of gnashing of teeth on this messageboard, I am betting.

He really wants to figure out how to make a living just writing and abandon us, doesn't he.  But it's so much better with pictures.

See above. I thought I was paying for a comic not text.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Serializer June 7
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2004, 01:37:12 pm »

This would be great as the script for a comic strip, but it's flat as a piece of fiction (kind of like reading a screenplay).
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Serializer June 7
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2004, 07:23:47 pm »

Anytime Achewood's on Serializer, I sorta consider it as a bonus. I signed up there because of Achewood, but I really like Salon, Red Eye Black Eye, Belle, Gimbley, Metaphrog, Fetus-X, Haspiel's stuff, etc...

If Onstad wants to post stories to Serializer, that's okay with me. It is an image file. So it sorta qualifies as a comic. Barely. Not really. But I don't care.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up