Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15  (Read 4191 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« on: June 15, 2004, 10:48:57 am »

hooray!
molly is alive!
there is a new character!

let us dance and sing.

seriously though, she looks in silhouette a lot like young beef. except beef was probably not in a wheelchair (although i wouldn't be surprised if he broke his leg a few times on his board).
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 11:34:17 am »

A new character who drinks jug wine from a wine glass, no less.  This I particularly respect.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 12:50:45 pm »

Onstad's gone plum loco with the new characters!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 01:23:50 pm »

The world of Achewood is a strange and mystrious world indeed. Did Molly get sent back to Earth just before the burnination began? I love how characters can just shuttle back and forth from the here to hereafter. Or even just send presents.
Logged

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 01:26:40 pm »

Maybe she was "cured" of being dead.

I have a sense of foreboding about a possible Romeo and Juliet-esque suicide coming up, with RB returning to Earth only to find...
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 02:14:38 pm »

I bet even Ray didn't know that Beef still lives with his Granny...
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 02:43:10 pm »

Nooooooooo!

This is so obviously going somewhere that is going to make me want to cry so hard.



PS: I think it is time for my semi-regular announcement that I miss Phillippe, and also that I wish I could remember from one second to the next whether his name is spelled with two Ls or two Ps.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 03:14:21 pm »

cured of many things at once


BEST PUN EVAR
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2004, 03:45:39 pm »

If Onstad has Beef return to Earth only to find Molly dead, I am totally going to go on a massive weeping fit. And possibly write my very first ANGRY FAN LETTER about how Onstad COULD NOT POSSIBLY DO THIS TO ME, NOOOO, CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION IF I HAVE ONE...

I know that we are not, strictly speaking, talking about a happy comic, but can't people at least not be horrified sometimes?
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2004, 03:49:25 pm »

Geez...  Doesn't anyone think that this can turn out any way other than horribly?  

I'm just happy that Molly's going to get to meet Grandma Kazenzakis.

Edit:  Corrected my idiotic spelling...
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Onstad is being a HAM
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2004, 04:25:29 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Geez...  Doesn't anyone thing that this can turn out any way other than horribly?  

I'm just happy that Molly's going to get to meet Grandma Kazenzakis.


What the hell are you people talking about? This is a COMIC. it is FUNNY. See, he made a pun on the word 'cure' -- he even used the term 'pig smoke' and you people are all focused on the WAH WAH WAH drama.

Jeez people. You've never heard of avante garde comedy before?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2004, 04:40:24 pm »

Wouldn't it be smoked cat instead of smoked pig?


Mmmmmmm, smoked pig......
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2004, 04:52:29 pm »

Wow, Beef lives with Grandma Kazenzakis, how very Psycho-esque.

Quote
A new character who drinks jug wine from a wine glass, no less. This I particularly respect.


I remember that I opened a particularly cheep bottle of wine a few days after I'd gotten some beautiful crystal wine glasses as a gift.  I paused holding the nicely chilled bottle of swill while looking at all my lovely new wineglasses on the shelf, then looking at the coffee mugs sitting next to them.  I didn't really want to sully my new glasses with the cheep wine, but couldn't bring myself to drink wine out of a mug.  I then climbed up on a stepladder and got out one of my cheep-mismatched old wineglasses down from where I’d packed them away on the top shelf a few days before.  Even the cheepest wine isn't meant for a mug.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2004, 05:02:15 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
If Onstad has Beef return to Earth only to find Molly dead, I am totally going to go on a massive weeping fit. And possibly write my very first ANGRY FAN LETTER about how Onstad COULD NOT POSSIBLY DO THIS TO ME, NOOOO, CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION IF I HAVE ONE...



Sign my name too!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
pig treated to smoke and flame - june 15
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2004, 05:06:13 pm »

So when you're cured of heaven (and yes, I noticed the awful pun) you go back to earth?  What the shit?  

Well, at least Molly went to visit Beef's grammer, and isn't going to see the guy with with the baguette.

And Philippe is one l, two p's.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up