Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: serializer june 15  (Read 1278 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
serializer june 15
« on: June 16, 2004, 01:32:50 am »

I don't know about you guys, but I like these.  I enjoy getting background on these characters* that you can't get just from reading the comics.

* Okay, just Lyle.  But come on!  LYLE!
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
serializer june 15
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 01:53:38 am »

They are interesting to read but I was promised content that's 256 times as colorful in serializer, dammit!

Also, this should've been the kind of stuff he put in the Variety Hour.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
serializer june 15
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 03:43:37 am »

I whined last time but now I'm kind of getting into it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
serializer june 15
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 12:57:19 pm »

Basically the same as for the last one: great script for an extended strip. Blah as prose.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred
Pages: [1]   Go Up