Well.
Paul isn't here, and I have a camera at my disposal.
And I know there are guitarrists here. Plus, hell, I'm just stoked.
So anyway. This isn't the guitar I wanted (the Maton
MS520, which I will own some day soon) but it is the one I found in town that I just enjoyed playing most. That's a slight lie, there was a really knocked about 70's Les Paul that played like gold. It was like my fingers were just inhabited by Jimi or something. But it was in real bad condition and didn't sound too good. I'm not willing to put too much money into a repair job as I need to continue buying equipment.
Anyway, Limited Edition Epiphone Les Paul Gothic. Only got about two months of use by the previous owner, who had originally wanted a different guitar and managed to get one after buying the Epiphone.



Sounds better than it looks. Got some custom (11-48) strings on it and it just sounds so rich and tight. The action is very clean, although the neck is slightly bigger than I am used to so is taking a little working out. Plus I can get further up the neck on the LP than on a Strat which is nice.
Excuse the nasty sofa cushions. They are usually blanket covered.