Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 17: Diplomacy's a tough tattle  (Read 4019 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: June 17: Diplomacy's a tough tattle
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 06:00:29 am »

I'd always figured that "tough tattie" was a variation on "tough titty."  "Tough tattle" doesn't really make as much sense, at least not to me.

I loved this strip.  I sent a copy to some of my friends once when they nominated me for president of a club I was in at the time (I lost by a landslide, but this was hardly the deciding factor.)
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: June 17: Diplomacy's a tough tattle
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 03:42:36 pm »

I picture some stanford type kid who just needs money for grass.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: June 17: Diplomacy's a tough tattle
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 05:21:05 pm »

Ever since the "Learn to Weep the Weepy Weep Way" strip I've pictured him as the guy on that label.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: June 17: Diplomacy's a tough tattle
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 07:11:18 pm »

Ever since the "Learn to Weep the Weepy Weep Way" strip I've pictured him as the guy on that label.
Well, that would explain why the T-shirts take so long to get out. Really cultivating his Weepy Weeping only leaves the guy about two hours a day to work.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: June 17: Diplomacy's a tough tattle
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 08:45:32 pm »

Plus you'd need to figure in drying time for tear-saturated clothing items, and with all the water damage Onstad has to probably draw and then re-draw all the personalized stuff over and over.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up