Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody want a Gmail invite?  (Read 28875 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2004, 02:30:18 am »

Up for grabs Gmail.  Sweet.

Anyway, Sailor, I sent you another invite.

Every time I get down to about 2 invites they seem to bump me back up to 6.

So the invite train keeps rolling here.

Who're rad?  We're rad!

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2004, 01:44:21 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Up for grabs Gmail.  Sweet.


apparently asherdan is the only one who doesn't think i have cooties.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2004, 11:17:24 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "arkabee"
apparently asherdan is the only one who doesn't think i have cooties.


I'll be your friend, just don't tell anyone, 'kay?


my lips are sealed.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2004, 07:53:40 am »

Jough--

got it. youare 10x superman w/ cheese.

in case yr wondering, eudoramail converted to lycos mail and i was forced to change my addy. i can't directly check eudora anymore; the emails sent there  get eventually sent to the lycos addy at some point.

i doubt anyone needs it at this point, as gmail is about as exclusive right now as the ymca, but i've got 5 invites left, if any y'all need tha hook-up.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2004, 05:58:24 pm »

Apparently you have to do exactly nothing to get gmail invites.  I got 6.

Goddamnit, gmail would be a lot more useful to me if it would work with a text browser.  Google be losing its roots, yo.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2004, 08:48:41 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
Apparently you have to do exactly nothing to get gmail invites.  I got 6.

Goddamnit, gmail would be a lot more useful to me if it would work with a text browser.  Google be losing its roots, yo.


Nor does it work in this stunning display of browserdom that is Konqueror.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2004, 08:55:12 pm »

It also won't work if you don't have Javascript turned on.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2004, 08:10:29 pm »

Unlocked because Jough preceded to split out all the PENETRATOR!! bizarritude. Thus, it is safe to talk about Gmail again -- besides, I figure quite a few of us must have invites to paw off.

Speaking of which, I now have five invites. Anyone want one?
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2004, 09:02:58 pm »

I've got 6.
Gmail's really been a great internet lesson in supply and demand.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2004, 09:23:06 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I've got 6.
Gmail's really been a great internet lesson in supply and demand.

Either that or the raw power of exponential growth.

(People still want these things, too. Why? Is it because of the perceived exclusivity, before you notice that everyone and their brother has invites they're trying to unload?)
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2004, 11:35:40 pm »

I'm still seeing them used as prizes. That's kind of sad.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2004, 11:43:59 pm »

I'll take one, V-Adore. I have a friend who needs one too...can you e-mail me two?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2004, 01:00:34 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I'll take one, V-Adore. I have a friend who needs one too...can you e-mail me two?

I don't think they're transferrable (unless you made the account and then gave your friend the password), but I'll gladly send your friend one too if you think he'd be comfortable with that. PM me info.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2004, 04:15:49 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Unlocked because Jough preceded to split out all the PENETRATOR!! bizarritude.


*cough*

T'was me.

True, I post rarely, but still I wield my moderator staff solemnly and judiciously.

</mystery>
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2004, 04:29:35 am »

Ahhhhh. Well, the PENETRATOR!! stuff is split anyway, so the thread may live, liiive!!

This is all.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up