Okay, I need a little help here from the brilliant minds corralled within the Achewood forum: I'm working on a comic book script, because I really don't like going outside or human interaction. ANYWAY, my main character ends up on a superhero team of sorts, and I need other heroes. This is sort of a tongue-in-cheek thing; here are the profile of the main characters:
Gary Miller, aka The Regulator
20-year old slacker, stoner, retail clerk and superhero, who, while serving as a professional guinea pig for a megafood corporation, indigested a combination of genetically-modified potato chips and fake-sugar diet cola that scrambled his DNA, giving him super-strength and regenerative powers. Fighting crime in jeans and a t-shirt, he became “The Regulator,” after the Bad Brains song, not, he would like to add, after any powers he has related to keeping people "regular." He does not appreciate jokes about Metamucil. After a few weeks of sloppy and self-serving superhero antics, he was recruited by the International Superheroes Corporation, a multinational company formed to employ superhumans and apply their skills to needed situations. For three eight-hour shifts a week, plus a few “on-call” days, Gary gets $100,000 tax-free annually; contingent, of course, upon him following ISC guidelines and keeping the job. The last point is vitally important, because, as ISC employees are the only legally authorized superheroes, if Gary gets fired, or decides to go freelance, he'll be declared "rogue," and every one of his current co-workers will be gunning for his head.
So here's the thing. I need a little superhero group for him to join. I've already got some characters planned out (Alan Turing, the ***** of the group, who's addicted to upgrading himself), and I'd like for all of you clever, clever people to give character creation a whirl. C'mon, I know one of you has the next Ant-Man hiding in them!