Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: modest penis  (Read 17320 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2004, 04:14:21 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Wow. Just... wow.

I love this message board, you know? From Modest penis to Dr. Smith.

(Also, I thought the "Lost in Space" ##### was just The #####? Robbie was from "Forbidden Planet," if'n I recall correctly.)


Oddly enough, according to IMDB, Robbie the ***** had a guest appearance on Lost in Space playing "*****" in one episode, but this doesn't appear to be the same ***** as in all the other episodes.  Maybe.

Also, Forbidden Planet kicks six kinds of ass (Leslie Nielsen is my hero).
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2004, 12:24:50 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
First the Post printing "fuck"


When was that?

Definitely another Most Wandering Thread Award for this one.  We are really outdoing ourselves lately.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2004, 12:46:21 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
First the Post printing "fuck"

When was that?

Definitely another Most Wandering Thread Award for this one.  We are really outdoing ourselves lately.

During the Cheney thing.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2004, 01:15:46 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Wow. Just... wow.

I love this message board, you know? From Modest penis to Dr. Smith.

(Also, I thought the "Lost in Space" ##### was just The #####? Robbie was from "Forbidden Planet," if'n I recall correctly.)


Oddly enough, according to IMDB, Robbie the ##### had a guest appearance on Lost in Space playing "#####" in one episode, but this doesn't appear to be the same ##### as in all the other episodes.  Maybe.

Also, Forbidden Planet kicks six kinds of ass (Leslie Nielsen is my hero).


How to tell them apart.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
modest penis
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2004, 03:19:56 pm »

Oh yeah, I grew up watching Forbidden Planet, since it had been my father's childhood favourite movie.  I'd know that ***** anywhere.
Logged
goose means greedy

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2004, 03:36:04 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Yes, Jonathon Harris. As Dr Smith he was jumpy, paranoid and somewhat effeminate. I'm not sure what about the DeNiro picture exactly calls him to mind but it's pretty funny.



If my memory is correct, on Family Guy Dr Smith is described as a mincing boy-hungry pedophile.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2004, 04:07:53 pm »

Quote from: side_show
If my memory is correct, on Family Guy Dr Smith is described as a mincing boy-hungry pedophile.
Bart: Hey, wait!  I saw that "Lost In Space" movie, you are not Dr. Smith.
Dr. Smith: Oh, the pain ... the pain!  The pain of it all!
*****: [laughs] You have still got it, Dr. Smith.
Dr. Smith: Silence, you nickel-plated nitwit!  My dear boy, I'd be happy to show you my resume, if you'd care to meet me later in the food court?
Robbie: Danger, danger, Bart Simpson!
-- "Mayored to the Mob"

[edit: dang, I'm getting to be a dick about this linking thing]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 02:11:36 pm by CortJstr »
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2004, 04:29:28 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "side_show"
If my memory is correct, on Family Guy Dr Smith is described as a mincing boy-hungry pedophile.

Bart: Hey, wait!  I saw that "Lost In Space" movie, you are not Dr. Smith.
Dr. Smith: Oh, the pain ... the pain!  The pain of it all!
Robot: [laughs] You have still got it, Dr. Smith.
Dr. Smith: Silence, you nickel-plated nitwit!  My dear boy, I'd be happy to show you my resume, if you'd care to meet me later in the food court?
Robbie: Danger, danger, Bart Simpson!
-- "Mayored to the Mob"

[edit: dang, I'm getting to be a dick about this linking thing]


Oh, yes, I remember that Simpsons epidsode too, but I know for certain I'm referring to a parody of "Lost in Space" on Family Guy.  I'd have to go how and flip through the DVD's to pin point which episode though.

As for Modest penis, since I really love "Good News for People who Love Bad News,"  which MM CD should I get next?  Suggestions?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2004, 05:51:32 pm »

Get The Moon And Antarctica. Good News is sort of a big change from the usual penis mopiness but M&A is at a similar level of polish, while still managing to be a loving catalog of depression.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
modest penis
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2004, 07:19:02 pm »

August, that SDMB thread is terrifyingly rad. I also like the "Germans vs. Russians" bit.

Anyway, now my *#*#* knowledge is just that much better. I will now go bend this to terrifyingly lame escapades elsewhere on the Internet.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2004, 08:18:42 pm »

Outgeek'd am I. Now I recall he was just '*****'.

Awesome SDMB thread, though.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2004, 04:16:51 am »

Why am I still reading this thread.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
modest penis
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2004, 05:50:59 am »

no reason for this to be in this thread but that it's my thread.

throwing muses.  the real ramona.  "not too soon".

best song ever?

i'd forgotten how much i liked this album, found it this weekend for 3.99.  kick ass.

i love this song.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
modest penis
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2004, 07:23:15 am »

Quote from: "arkabee"
no reason for this to be in this thread but that it's my thread.

throwing muses.  the real ramona.  "not too soon".

best song ever?

i'd forgotten how much i liked this album, found it this weekend for 3.99.  kick ass.

i love this song.


I like her voice.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
modest penis
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2004, 04:35:37 pm »

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that I am going to see MM in December for the first night of a four night stand in Portland. I'm awfully excited!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up