Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!  (Read 3318 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« on: June 25, 2004, 07:29:22 pm »

Happy (belated) Half Birthday, AD!  

Sorry we missed it yesterday.  There was a little excitement here...

Today was *supposed* to be No :censored: Day, but...well...looks like we'll have to reschedule.  

At any rate, happy happy!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 12:07:25 am »

Thanks! I'm still trying to talk Wombat into taking my no pRaOnBtOsT day picture.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 12:15:09 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Thanks! I'm still trying to talk Wombat into taking my no pRaOnBtOsT day picture.


Just waiting for the plane ticket...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 12:21:58 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
pRaOnBtOsT

Best word EVER.

Just thought you should know.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2004, 12:27:26 am »

Well it's the rest of our unbirthdays. Go us! Whoo!
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 12:43:23 am »

Happy half- and un-birthdays to AD and all of us, respectively.

While we're talking about it, I'm officially postponing my no-##### day until I lose the few pounds I gained while eating nothing but cookies on my vacation. In a couple of weeks, though, I'm so there.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2004, 02:02:55 am »

Happy halfbirthday.  I've been offline for a while, so apologies for missing it.  What's going on with #####lessness, anyways?
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2004, 02:16:03 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
What's going on with #####lessness, anyways?


As always, #####lessness is awesome and should be encouraged for all of the sexy young things that we are.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2004, 03:22:52 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "andalucia"
What's going on with #####lessness, anyways?


As always, #####lessness is awesome and should be encouraged for all of the sexy young things that we are.


Not being in the above categories, I am prepared to ogle and be impressed by the sexy young things that you are while, through my own potential #####lessness, leading you to a new understanding of time passing that will leave you despairing and suicidal.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2004, 03:46:23 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Not being in the above categories, I am prepared to ogle and be impressed by the sexy young things that you are while, through my own potential #####lessness, leading you to a new understanding of time passing that will leave you despairing and suicidal.


This is all well and good.  But wasn't the guessing game/exposition supposed to be in honour of said half-birthday?  Or is this going to end up some sort of bizzare ongoing curio?
Logged
goose means greedy

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2004, 02:34:19 pm »

If we delay no ##### day for a few months, I can post a Demi Moore-esque picture.  

Although I guess you'd have no trouble figuring out which one was mine, then.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2004, 03:01:58 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
If we delay no ****** day for a few months, I can post a Demi Moore-esque picture.  

Although I guess you'd have no trouble figuring out which one was mine, then.

You could do a Demi Moore picture right now if you went the painted-on-suit route. Although I think that was technically after the pregnant shoot, but let's not be picky.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up