Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingdom of Loathing  (Read 21990 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2006, 09:38:56 pm »

mee too! hoorah!
I'm Vercin the Disco Bandit.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2006, 09:48:03 pm »

I have 5 or 6 characters at this point.  Maybe we should just start our own clan?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2006, 09:58:14 pm »

I'm already reasonably committed to a clan (Otori) and don't play multis, but will give y'all Moral Support.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2006, 10:03:04 pm »

Kay, well I made one anyway so whoever wants to join Clan Touamb.  Please do.  :)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2006, 10:44:34 pm »

By "moral support" I mean "200,000 meat to set up your clan gym with".
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2006, 10:55:13 pm »

By "moral support" I mean "200,000 meat to set up your clan gym with".

...


you sir are my new deity.  Please to be telling me where I shall build you a shrine?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2006, 10:57:56 pm »

If 200,000 meat is all it takes to put Clan TOUAMB on competitive footing with the Cool Guy Crew for membership appeal, it's a small price to pay.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2006, 10:59:04 pm »

Clan Smuckles. Hopefully someone is left playing ranking enough to accept new members.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2006, 11:01:38 pm »

There was no reset. Clan Smuckles exists, but its only members are August and Ark.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2006, 11:05:18 pm »

They talked about that damn huge reset for months and didn't do it?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2006, 11:07:36 pm »

Well Clan TOUAMB now has everything you'd ever want.


Wish I'd known about Smuckles though because I'd hate to leave and think I wasted Ben's meat.  So it'll be around, for whatever.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2006, 11:14:31 pm »

They talked about that damn huge reset for months and didn't do it?

The Reset was one of several proposed methods of dealing with the economic havoc caused by Black Sunday and other early bug exploitation. Eventually, however, a number of smaller programs served to sink enough meat out of the economy to largely stabilize it, and the implementation of Ascension has done a lot to otherwise level the playing field.

(It is not really level, even still, but with a few glaring exceptions it is about as fair as a MMOG will ever get.)
Logged

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2006, 11:27:37 pm »

I'll join up to Clan TOUAMB tomorrow. I just recently dumped one metric buttload of goods into my clan stash, and I want to recover a bit of it before I split.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2006, 01:43:17 am »

I have two guys that both have multiple millions of meat and are roughly 20+ level apiece. I'll join any clan that'll have either of them, as my clan from Urban Dead basically folded up shop. I can buff anyone who is interested as well - empathy or elemental are nice.

Whoops. My guys are Zombie Glen Danzig and The Green Fairy. Let me know.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2006, 01:50:48 am »

By all means.  Come on over to Clan TOUAMB.  All are welcome.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up