Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: serializer june 27  (Read 1098 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
serializer june 27
« on: June 27, 2004, 03:13:25 pm »

"the smelly, complicted quarters which had befallen him."

Isn't that a weird phrase?  How do quarters befall someone?

I could make some more cranky comments about this but I think I'm just in a bad mood so I'll stop there.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
serializer june 27
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 05:38:25 pm »

The concept of selling the refrigerator light for more food was funny.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up