Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Character Blogs  (Read 29132 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2004, 06:15:06 pm »

Quote from: "Formica"
Or maybe I'm just happy to see Ray getting taken down a couple notches.


I was happy to see Ray get whomped on for a while, but today's "passed out at the baby shower" entry kind of makes me sad.  Very sad, in fact.  

Apparently Ray believes that it is rad to have alcoholism.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2004, 07:23:31 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Apparently Ray believes that it is rad to have alcoholism.

Only if your dad owns a dealership. Or you are Mr. Pinstrip Suit.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2004, 10:59:35 pm »

I feel slightly sad that we now know LN's name. And that it's "Charley."

I wonder where Ray's brother is for all of this?

And yes, the shower story is pretty sad. It's very typically Ray, though.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2004, 11:55:11 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I feel slightly sad that we now know LN's name. And that it's "Charley."

I wonder where Ray's brother is for all of this?

He ran off with Donald Duck's brother.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2004, 01:02:39 am »

I'm all ready to get CJ'ed on this, but how do we know that LN is Ray's brother's son?  Couldn't Ray have a sister who had kittens?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2004, 01:04:18 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I'm all ready to get CJ'ed on this, but how do we know that LN is Ray's brother's son?  Couldn't Ray have a sister who had kittens?

We don't know. We're just being lazy and using the male terms instead of saying "sibling"
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2004, 01:12:25 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "wombat"
Molly is mentioning Teodor too often in her blog.  I think we should be worried.

Man, you know, I'm of two minds about this. On one hand, I want Molly and Beef to stay together; I'd desperately like to see Beef actually have some happiness in his life for a while.



I was thinkin' the same thing. It's a classic storyline that 'stad has yet to achewoodize. But I think Teodor best keep his hands to himself unless the fact that he will never be able to use any kind of computer network ever again doesn't bother him.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2004, 04:12:15 am »

I had assumed that the Smuckles last name implied that it was Ray's brother's kid. However, it's entirely possible Ray's sister managed to get all up in the family way without getting married. Or cats are matriarchal. Or whatever.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2004, 01:09:14 pm »

Dang Pat can be a scary guy sometimes. Next he'll be complaining about cashiers whose noses are disturbingly large or whose accents offend him.

Philippe's post is now way the saddest thing.

For some reason when I read LN's blog in my RSS reader it only shows the first couple lines. Weird.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2004, 03:06:01 pm »

Yes, Pat has reached new and highly certified levels of assholedom.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2004, 03:30:11 pm »

Man, that painting is up to a sweet $380, and all it's gonna do is keep going up, and all Phillipe is gonna get out of it is a damn candy bar?

That is just wrong, dudes.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2004, 07:07:38 pm »

You know, I may have busted the 'stad's bozack in the past about him being a lazy shite, but I gotta say that I cannot even keep up with READING these blogs.  I do not have that much time, and when I did read them they weren't compelling enough to draw me away from what other things I need/want to do.

But damn, either he's getting help writing them, or else he has taken some Super Happy Pill and is just getting his freak on the content production courtesy of his new book deal.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #132 on: July 20, 2004, 08:22:44 pm »

Set yourself up at Bloglines, that makes it WAY easier to keep up with them.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #133 on: July 20, 2004, 08:28:41 pm »

Use the RSS feeds.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2004, 09:04:09 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Use the RSS feeds.

Agreed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up