Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead  (Read 8797 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« on: July 06, 2004, 05:24:25 am »

Best damn thong ever.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:25:27 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 06:02:34 am »

GodFather of Souls is a pretty fly goth name. I mean, how often do Goths get Jiggy?
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 06:10:37 am »

Shit, now I'ma hafta make a new avatar...


 :evil:
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 06:21:04 am »

Choop's up pretty damn late for a school night...
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 06:27:43 am »

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 06:31:33 am »

RAY. What the hell, chochacho -

A Primary Caregiver cannot flaunt his / her Novelty Singing Crotch Skull. You know this. One day, Social Services or whatever is going to send over a DUDE

Although I am happy, in a "I guess it's kind of nice that retards don't know their boogers are actually kinda dirty" sense, that your local Underground has a Spencers Gifts. And the little finger-point there at the end was a spice rack of classy execution.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 06:40:30 am »

I want that codpiece.

This is all.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 08:20:11 am »

Bobby and V, you both covered most of what I had to say.

Wow.
Maybe this arc has something to do with my buying about 9 new tee's and hoodies (all goats, penny-arcade or think-geek based, except for the panda attack tee from pvp), and thus reducing the percentage of my clothes with Poe or Nietszche quotes on drastically. I mean purely in cementing the geekier dressed me.
Or not...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2004, 04:41:47 pm »

I have never seen such a happy gothic dance in my entire life. Well maybe once on Suicide Girls but that's it.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2004, 04:54:31 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I have never seen such a happy gothic dance in my entire life. Well maybe once on Suicide Girls but that's it.


Even though I work "on the Internet" and it sustains my life, I am pretty much the last to ever hear about anything that is popular or hip on the web.

This is now the FOURTH time in a one-week period that I have heard four independent sources mention Suicide Girls.

It's like the universe is trying to tell me something, but I'm kinda thick, so it feels that it has to shout.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME, UNIVERSE?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2004, 05:12:06 pm »

Well RStevens did an interview with them a while back. And they're touring right now as a burlesque show so that might explain why they're showing up in other media a bit more.

The universe is trying to tell you that goth girls are hot. That's my theory anyway.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2004, 05:25:14 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Well RStevens did an interview with them a while back. And they're touring right now as a burlesque show so that might explain why they're showing up in other media a bit more.

The universe is trying to tell you that goth girls are hot. That's my theory anyway.


But they're not. They're obnoxious and prone to psychodrama.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2004, 05:45:04 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

But they're not. They're obnoxious and prone to psychodrama.


And that stops them being devastatingly hot? At least potentially, as some of them are just well, skanky. But my ideal girl is a rock chick. In fact, all but one girl I have dated has been either a goth or rocker. I feel it's time for me to date a geek, but there are none here. And I just have too much a thing for rock chicks. I really need to get DJing in clubs again!!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2004, 05:52:27 pm »

Quote from: "Others"
Stuff about Suicide Girls


Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
They're obnoxious and prone to psychodrama.


*ding*

The only ostentatious self-absorbtion in my Pornography Experience should by MY OWN

I don't need page after page of distracting bullshit pretending to be a Viable Scene as suckers line up to lay down their cash and pander shamelessly on message board after message board to tattoo-tittied Ego Queens, Jesus H. Christ, have you ever in your fuck*ng life

Every time I see subculture porn get some media exposure, it makes me think / guess that the bulk of their audience is men old enough to be their fuck*ng dads who are as straight-laced and white-bread as the damn day is long who are just working out unresolved lust / aggression / rebellion issues as re the Younger Generation.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2004, 06:21:11 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Every time I see subculture porn get some media exposure, it makes me think / guess that the bulk of their audience is men old enough to be their fuck*ng dads who are as straight-laced and white-bread as the damn day is long who are just working out unresolved lust / aggression / rebellion issues as re the Younger Generation.

::raises hand::

Anyway, I didn't realize that SD had that whole message board/dating service type thing going on. I just snagged some pics off of EMule.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up