Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead  (Read 8770 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2004, 09:40:05 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
As for Cort's suggestion of me chatting it up with his S.O., did I mention I'm directing two plays for FemFest?  And that we changed our tagline from last years "Plays by Women" to "Plays by Women for Everyone."  Very important to not be exclusionary.  I want $$$ from dykes and your grandmothers too!

And just where were you during the March this year, huh? Slacking I bet.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2004, 11:09:31 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Ah, well SG is a good site for seeing real non-plastic breasts, but although I've never seen any videos on the site, I can assume from the other content I have seen that it would be porn lite, but then many people get off very nicely on that sort of thing - I mean why else would Russ Meyers still be so damn popular?


I'm a fan of the soft core myself.  I don't need to see any foreign objects, cakes, or, ahem, dogs and/or hosss block my view of the pretty lady I'm having intimate thoughts about.
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2004, 11:26:23 pm »

Everybody dance like there's an novelty electronic skull on yr crotch!

SG- i like em' cause those are the kinda girls i wanna see naked, not some nasty plasty goatse "MILF". ugh.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2004, 01:36:01 am »

Quote from: "sailor"
Everybody dance like there's an novelty electronic skull on yr crotch!

SG- i like em' cause those are the kinda girls i wanna see naked, not some nasty plasty goatse "MILF". ugh.


Now MILF's are a-okay if they age well. YMMV, I guess.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2004, 01:58:26 am »

Quote from: "llimllib"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
WHO DARES CHALLENGE CHOOP WITH ACHEWOOD DANCE ANIMATION? YOU SHALL BE SMOTE DIRECTLY!


Sir, I was unaware that I was stepping on any toes. I was simply bored and unemployed. If you are the official Plagiarist Achewood Animated Giffer (oh yes, I verbed it), then I humbly apologize.


Heh, no worries. "...man behind the curtain" and what not.

Anyway, this is how the avatar is made:


Honestly, though, this one's tough because there's so much detail that gets lost when shrunk to avatar size.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2004, 12:03:04 pm »

in my head...

...this happened

Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2004, 12:54:44 pm »

pubdoggy wins!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2004, 02:15:42 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
pubdoggy wins!


Agreed.  That rawks.  

In my head the skull's jaw moved up and down when the button was pushed.  Maybe after Bauhaus, another song: "Du. Du Hast. Du Haust Mich./ Du. Du Hast. Du Hast Mich. Du hast mich gefragt. Du hast mich gefragt.  Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt."

This takes me back.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

llimllib

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2004, 02:35:42 pm »

pubdoggy...That. Is. Awesome.
Logged
Peace.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2004, 05:09:56 pm »

:weeps:
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2004, 05:58:47 pm »

Pubby out-chooped choop!

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2004, 08:08:25 am »

No hard feelings, Choop? It's only some red eyes.

Some. Red. Eyes.

That's all.

(I'll teach you how if you like)
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2004, 02:19:17 pm »

Quote from: "pubdoggy"
No hard feelings, Choop? It's only some red eyes.

Some. Red. Eyes.

That's all.

No, of course not. None at all. I'm in the animated-avatar biz, not the general-animation biz.

Quote from: "pubdoggy"
(I'll teach you how if you like)

Ouch! Zing! Actuall, I prefer not to manipulate 'Stad's original artwork - just to honor it in my meager way.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2004, 02:27:54 pm »

Choop, I can't believe you were so gracious and humble there. Now I'm the one with flashing red eyes. I am a twat, truly.
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2004, 02:49:24 pm »

See how that works? Man, I made you feel bad by being nice.

Had I been such as the opposite of that post, never would you have just called yourself a twat.

Kindness is a weapon! Use at your own risk!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up