Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead  (Read 8782 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2004, 06:20:54 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
See how that works? Man, I made you feel bad by being nice.

Had I been such as the opposite of that post, never would you have just called yourself a twat.

Kindness is a weapon! Use at your own risk!


HUGS!!!!
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2004, 08:46:04 pm »

Sorry.
I'm going all meta for a moment, and say how much I love it here - since anywhere else that would have been a real fight, not the nice, wondrous, self-inflicted fight it was.
I feel all giddy!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2004, 09:17:53 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Sorry.
I'm going all meta for a moment, and say how much I love it here - since anywhere else that would have been a real fight, not the nice, wondrous, self-inflicted fight it was.
I feel all giddy!


god Slink u r teh lamo suxter and no mistaek!!!!!11! also gay
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

V-Adore

  • Guest
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2004, 09:20:03 pm »

This looks like a job for H.U.G. S.Q.U.A.D.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2004, 09:27:46 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"

god Slink u r teh lamo suxter and no mistaek!!!!!11! also gay


I'm sober and I haven't slept or eaten properly in days.
I feel like I'm hanging out with Iggy Pop or something!

Doesn't that last sentence often translate as 'also gay'?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2004, 02:03:26 am »

I suggest that you have a drink.
Logged
keh?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up