Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet  (Read 2631 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

keef

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
    • http://www.keef.org
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« on: July 07, 2004, 09:17:09 pm »

Oh man.  I sense some serious hilarity on the rise.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 09:50:36 pm »

Somebody's a'gittin kilt!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 09:50:57 pm »

This is about to get really funny. This strip was good but I laughed out loud more in anticipation of the upcoming funnay. Onstad is gifted.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 10:26:12 pm »

Yeah, this feels like a setup strip to me. But it's good setup.

I'm not entirely sure whether Ray was being polite or really wanted to be on Nice Pete's Mutilation Mailing List, really.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2004, 10:40:56 pm »

Haha, this one was really good. They're bringing salami sandwiches and Sunny D to a GRAVEYARD.
How very Egyptian.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2004, 10:42:19 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Yeah, this feels like a setup strip to me. But it's good setup.

I'm not entirely sure whether Ray was being polite or really wanted to be on Nice Pete's Mutilation Mailing List, really.


Wouldn't you want on that list?

i mean, wait, don't give 'Stad any more weird ideas...
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2004, 11:18:07 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm not entirely sure whether Ray was being polite or really wanted to be on Nice Pete's Mutilation Mailing List, really.


That's what I was wondering. I'm sure Todd would be down, were he able to use a computer. I can't imagine Pat responding well to being told to shut up. Maybe he'll file a complaint.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Paisley

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 50
    • View Profile
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2004, 11:57:48 pm »

Quote from: "sailor"
Wouldn't you want on that list?

i mean, wait, don't give 'Stad any more weird ideas...


Next up on the blogs: NiceCreamAndMutiliation-ml@yahoogroups.com
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2004, 01:02:42 am »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm not entirely sure whether Ray was being polite or really wanted to be on Nice Pete's Mutilation Mailing List, really.


That's what I was wondering. I'm sure Todd would be down, were he able to use a computer. I can't imagine Pat responding well to being told to shut up. Maybe he'll file a complaint.


Pat seems like a "I'm going to write a letter to the editor" kind of guy to me. Then again, he did get pissed off enough to tote a gun to the Subway and shoot Beef....
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2004, 12:54:10 pm »

AAAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!  NICE PETE!  AHHHH  AHHHHH  AAAAGGGGHHH!

I did like "Say, Pat?  Ray here.  Shutup shutup."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up