Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Death Sound - 08/07/04  (Read 3687 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
The Death Sound - 08/07/04
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2004, 08:30:23 pm »

Quote from: "doomglobe"
http://www.livejournal.com/community/bio_etching/


enjoy.


From an entry:

"I have been know to drink blood and I have a strange facination with felines."

My dream personal ad.... sigh
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Death Sound - 08/07/04
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2004, 09:18:49 pm »

I just desperately love the idea of Nice Pete being available for mutilation commissions. And to think -- two years ago, LN would have been satisfied with Teodor talkin' dirty at his birthday party. Now he will settle for no less than Nice Pete -- er, the DEATH SOUND.

Great goth names all around, incidentally.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up