Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Poll

How annoying?

Not.
- 6 (37.5%)
Mildly.
- 5 (31.3%)
Somewhat.
- 1 (6.3%)
Very.
- 1 (6.3%)
OH THE HORROR!
- 3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: July 09, 2004, 08:58:54 pm


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How annoying?  (Read 3261 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
How annoying?
« on: July 09, 2004, 08:58:54 pm »

How annoying is the new .sig graphic?  

If more than mildly, it's history.  

It's more for y'all's benefit than mine.  I *know* how far along I am, but thought y'all might like to keep tabs on your own.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
How annoying?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 09:03:22 pm »

Not at all.  I will follow your progress with an almost OBSCENE interest. ;)

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
How annoying?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 09:06:51 pm »

I'm sure.   :sperm:  

I'll post belly pictures, when I get a belly worth photographing.  

Given that I've gained 4 lbs. so far, it shouldn't be long...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
How annoying?
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 09:42:26 pm »

Well, luckily I have Adblock, so it's not going to annoy me at ALL.

Of course then there's the option in the profile to turn off .sigs, but I wouldn't be that drastic.

Best of luck in the next 232 days.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

V-Adore

  • Guest
How annoying?
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2004, 09:51:57 pm »

It's all good over here.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
How annoying?
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2004, 10:15:27 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I'll post belly pictures, when I get a belly worth photographing.  

Given that I've gained 4 lbs. so far, it shouldn't be long...

It's called a baseline. Geez
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
How annoying?
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2004, 10:22:59 pm »

Gosh, that is just too cute. <3

Heh. I like the baby hatchlind graphic. I think it's rad.

And seeing photos would be great. I can't wait to see the ultrasound pics, if you're going to get them done. A friend of mine said that they got to see the video of their little guy. If you could get a digital version of that, that would be THE COOLEST. Heh!

Anyway, congratulations.  :king:
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
How annoying?
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2004, 11:13:52 pm »

Quote from: "linnea"

Anyway, congratulations.  :king:


Is that a post-Mad Rutty crown? ;)

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
How annoying?
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2004, 03:52:49 pm »

Babies come out of eggs?  I think laying an egg big enough to hold a human baby is more terrifying than the idea of giving birth.  Then again, tending to a human baby egg would be an excellent way of finding out if one is actually reliable enought to have a human baby.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
How annoying?
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2004, 04:31:03 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Babies come out of eggs?  I think laying an egg big enough to hold a human baby is more terrifying than the idea of giving birth.  Then again, tending to a human baby egg would be an excellent way of finding out if one is actually reliable enought to have a human baby.

Didn't you ever watch Mork & Mindy?

Your frightening mental picture for the day: eggs come out fat-end first
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
How annoying?
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2004, 04:50:36 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Your frightening mental picture for the day: eggs come out fat-end first


Nooo!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
How annoying?
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2004, 06:27:40 pm »

I think it's  cute-patoot. And the idea of hatching a baby from an egg appeals to me. The female could lay the egg, and then I could carry it around on my feet, keeping it warm underneath my blubbery belly.



Or maybe that's just penguins.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
How annoying?
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2004, 06:38:25 pm »

It moved!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
How annoying?
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2004, 06:30:23 pm »

I find infants in general a little creepy, particularly when emerging from eggs.  Then again, I did spend hours of my childhood watching chicks hatch in a huge plastic dome here, in what I recall as the fascination of pure abject terror at the idea of small moist creatures emerging from ovoid prisons.

But, nondigressively, I voted on the less annoying end of the scale.  Go JL's Infant, go!
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1]   Go Up